Sunday, October 28, 2012

Time apart

Long distance relationships are so hard. Factor in different time zones, weird work schedules and trying to find the time to talk. It really is hard for me and him to be away from each other we really miss each other. But we are keeping busy working and planning the wedding (on my end at least). Martijn is working for his dad repairing everything from leather to wood to metal. The job is going well but with any new job it takes time to get a good rhythm. But I am so proud of him. He really wants to do a good job and make things work. Me: I am working two jobs and trying to save money for our new life together. And so far I am able to save money and help my man!!! We are counting down the days, skype is our best friend but we are so tired. But here are some pictures from what we have been doing...

Old Friends reunited- Ashlee, Brittany and Me
Halloween Party with Tiffany

Spending the day with his Dad

The boy went to Germany!!!


  Martijn is counting down the days that was in September
I need to get more pictures of me. Martijn is really good at the pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment