With Martijn's job I am able to go with him. It's fun to be able to send so much time with Martijn. But the really great part, we get to travel all over Holland, Belgium and sometimes France!!! So much fun living in Europe!!!
| I look so pale |
| We both wanted Doners, we found a cute place. The Doners were ok. |
| I love this man so much!! |
| Kinderdijk, so many windmills |
| A map of all the windmills |
| Date Night!!!! |
| Chocolate Foude, so yummy!!! |
| Our couch pulls out into a bed. So we bring out our bedding and watch a movie. |
| One morning I woke up to this in our bathroom. After a rough night of missing my family and friends. Martijn felt he needed to let me know how much he loves me. |
| France!!!! |
| So I had to go to the bathroom really bad. And this was the toliet that I found. Got to love the French. |
| The middle of the city. |
| The oprea house. I told Martijn we should go to an oprea. :) |
| This is a hotel. Only in Europe!!! |
| Valentine's Day. I talked Martijn into getting Hot chocolate. |
No comments:
Post a Comment