We only had a couple of hours in Amsterdam and when coming into town, Martijn saw the Olympic Stadium. So we stopped and went around. It was fun. We are planning on going up there by train and just use the street trains. It will be easier and less expensive. Plus we are going to map out all the routes to the Muesums and places we want to see. For Christmas, my in laws got us muesum cards. These cards are worth gold in Holland. You pay like 20 euro and you can get into any muesum in Holland. There are amazing but we are still waiting for them to arrive. When we get the cards we will go to all the muesums. We had so much fun. I was just grateful to be with Martijn.
| The house leen in Amsterdam. It pretty cool. |
| Typical Dutch fast food |
| Hard Rock in Amsterdam |
| So I have never seen this before. Yes that car is plugged in. |
| I AMsterdam |
| Main Train Station |
No comments:
Post a Comment